Most auctions will be archived once they have finished and can be found using two methods. Please note, however, that some sellers may choose to hide their auction results, in which case the results will not be visible.
You may find a seller's archived events on their landing page using the following steps:
- Search for the seller's name using the search tool at the top of any Proxibid page or by using the "Browse By" feature.
- Once you have located the seller, simply click on their seller name to be directed to their landing page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the seller's landing page and click the gray "Show archived events" button.
- A list of archived events will be revealed; you may click "View Results" on any of these auctions to be taken to the event's catalog page, listing the results of each lot.
You may also find archived items by searching for them using Proxibid's search tool.
- Type the description or name of the item you wish to search for in the search bar at the top of the screen, then press enter or click the magnifying glass to search.
- To find archived items, click the blue "Show archived items" button on the left side of the screen.
- This will search for any items, sold by any sellers, that have already been sold and match your search description.