This article contains the following sections:
Sellers who invoice via Proxibid will issue invoices to winning bidder's after an event ends. It may take up to 24 hours or more for a seller to send invoices. Bidders will receive an email from Proxibid containing their invoice. Emailed invoices will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. The invoice will also appear under the bidder's account.
Not all sellers issue invoices via the Proxibid platform. As a result, bidders may receive invoices via email (or other avenues) directly from the seller. Invoices issued in such a way will not appear on the bidder's Proxibid account.
Bidders can view current and historical invoices they've received through Proxibid:
- Log into Proxibid by clicking the Sign In link on the top right corner of the page and entering the Email Address (or Username) and Password associated with the account.
- Select MyProxibid from the drop-down in the top right corner of the page.
- On the Dashboard, click on the View Invoices link located in the Invoices box.
- The Invoices box lists how many invoices have been issued to the bidder via Proxibid in the current month.
- Please note, invoices are issued by the seller directly. Not all sellers will issue invoices via the Proxibid platform. Invoices issued outside Proxibid will not be displayed on the MyProxibid Dashboard.
- A list of invoices received in the current calendar month will populate.
- To view invoices from a previous month, use the drop-downs in the top right corner of the page to select a month and year and then click the Go button.
- Click on an invoice to view the invoice details.
- Additional details, such as Payment Instructions, Shipping Instructions, Checkout Information, etc. are listed at the bottom of the invoice.
- To print an invoice, click the Print Invoice link located toward the bottom of the invoice.
- To view details about a lot, click on the lot's title on the invoice.
- To update the Shipping Address on an invoice, click the Edit Address button. For more information, see Shipping.
- The Edit Address button will not be visible if the invoice has already been paid.
- Contact the auction company directly to arrange payment on an invoice. The auction company will mark the invoice as paid once payment is received. Once an invoice has been paid, a View Receipt button will be visible in the top right corner of the invoice.