This article describes how and when bids can be retracted or lowered on Proxibid.
This article contains the following sections:
Whether a bidder is a new or experienced member of Proxibid, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Read the item's description and review images of the item thoroughly before placing any bids.
- Digital images and descriptions can vary in clarity.
- Contact the seller directly to learn more about the traits of a specific item not addressed in the item's description.
- Thoroughly read the seller's Terms of Sale section prior to placing any bids.
- Proxibid monitors pre-bid retraction requests to prevent abuse.
Can a Bid be Removed or Lowered?
If a bidder needs to have a bid removed or lowered, Proxibid will attempt to assist as long as:
How to Remove or Lower a Bid
To remove or lower a bid, please contact Proxibid directly. Bid adjustments are not only time sensitive but, in many cases, the Seller may need to be contacted to confirm that the bid can be adjusted.