This article describes how and when bids can be retracted or lowered on Proxibid.
This article contains the following sections:
Whether a bidder is a new or experienced member of Proxibid, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Read the item's description and review images of the item thoroughly before placing any bids.
- Digital images and descriptions can vary in clarity.
- Contact the seller directly to learn more about the traits of a specific item not addressed in the item's description.
- Thoroughly read the seller's Terms of Sale section prior to placing any bids.
- Proxibid monitors pre-bid retraction requests to prevent abuse.
Can a Bid be Removed or Lowered?
If a bidder needs to have a bid removed or lowered, Proxibid will attempt to assist as long as:
How to Remove or Lower a Bid
To remove or lower a bid, please contact Proxibid directly. Bid adjustments are not only time sensitive but, in many cases, the Seller may need to be contacted to confirm that the bid can be adjusted.
Article is closed for comments.