This article describes what watched items are, how to watch items, and how to manage items being watched.
This article contains the following sections:
How to Watch Items
Bidder's on Proxibid can "Watch" items on Proxibid.com. To watch an item, click the Watch This Item button to the left of the item. The Watch This Item link will change to Watching to indicate that the item is currently being watched. An Eye icon will also appear to the left of the item's image.
Clicking the Watch This Item link will add the item to the bidder's Watched Items list. Any items a bidder places a bid on will also be added to their Watched Items list.
Managing Watched Items
Bidder's can view a list of items they're currently watching:
- Log into Proxibid by clicking the Sign In link on the top right corner of the page and entering the Email Address (or Username) and Password associated with the account.
- To reset the password associated with the account, click the Forgot Password link.
- For additional login assistance, please contact Proxibid directly.
- Select MyProxibid from the drop-down in the top right corner of the page.
- On the Dashboard, click on the View Items link located in the Items I'm Watching box.
- A list of items currently being watched will appear. Items that have sold will stay on this list for a short time before being removed from the list.
- Items will be sorted by auction event.
- Click on any item to view the item's details.
- The item's Current Bid will be listed alongside the bidder's Maximum Bid. If the Current Bid is green, it is the bidder's current bid. If it appears in red, the bidder has been outbid.
- To remove an item from the Watched Items list, click the X to the left of the image of the item.
- Click the Remove All link to remove all items from the Watched Items list.