This article describes how to update personal information associated with an existing bidder account on Proxibid. For information on creating a new account, see Create an Account. For information on suspensions, see Account Suspensions.
This article contains the following sections:
What Updates Can I Make?
The following account details can be updated by the bidder directly:
- Current password
- Security question/answer
- Contact information, including email address
- Billing and shipping address (the billing address must match the credit card billing statement)
- Company name and additional business information
- For information on updating credit card information, see Manage Credit Card Information.
To edit a bidder's last name (surname), please send a request, along with proof of name change, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests that do not include any proof of name change will be denied.
For information on updating the username associated with an account, see Managing Usernames.
Updating Account Information
Follow the steps below to update any of the information listed above:
- Log into Proxibid by clicking the Sign In link on the top right corner of the page and entering the Email Address (or Username) and Password associated with the account.
- To reset the password associated with the account, click the Forgot Password link.
- For additional login assistance, please contact Proxibid directly.
- Select MyProxibid from the drop-down in the top right corner of the page.
- On the Dashboard, click on the Manage Contact Info link located in the Account box.
- Update any of the desired fields under the Contact Info tab.
- To edit the current account password, click the Edit Password button.
- The Billing Address entered must match the credit card billing statement.
- Updating the Shipping Address will update the default shipping information used for any future auction events. To update the Shipping Address for a specific unpaid invoice/auction event, see Shipping. To update the Shipping Address for a past, paid event, please contact the auction company directly.
- For more information regarding the Communication Settings, see Managing Auction Alerts.
- Click Save button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
Article is closed for comments.