This article describes how bidders can view a history of items they've purchased on Proxibid.com.
This article contains the following sections:
Bidder Purchase History
Bidder's can view a list of items they've purchased within the last 60 days:
- Log into Proxibid by clicking the Sign In link on the top right corner of the page and entering the Email Address (or Username) and Password associated with the account.
- To reset the password associated with the account, click the Forgot Password link.
- For additional login assistance, please contact Proxibid directly.
- Select MyProxibid from the drop-down in the top right corner of the page.
- On the Dashboard, click on the View Items link located in the Items I've Purchased box.
- Items purchased in the last 60 days will be listed. Items purchased more than 60 calendar days ago will be removed from the Purchase History.
- Items will be sorted by auction event.
- Click on any item to view the item's details.
- Click the Leave Feedback link to the right of an item to leave feedback on that item.
- If feedback has already been left on an item, there will be a View Feedback link to the right of that item.