This article provides steps for adding a credit card in order to pay for Proxibid invoices using atgPay. If your purchase was made from an auction house not using atgPay, please contact the auction house directly to make payment. To determine if an auction house is using atgPay, see What Is atgPay?
For information regarding automatic payments, see atgPay: Automatic Payments.
This article contains the following sections:
Credit Card Data
Proxibid uses credit card information upon registration as an account validation and identity check as part of our risk management procedure. When it comes time to pay your invoice using atgPay, you will still need to add your card information to be captured for the purpose of payment.
Proxibid engages a third party to ensure your card details are stored safely, securely and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant.
Adding a Credit Card
- Click the Pay Now button found on the invoice. The Checkout Page will open in a new window
- For more information, see atgPay: Paying with atgPay.
On the checkout page, select the Credit/Debit Card Payment Method.
- Click the Add New Card link to add a new credit/debit card.
- A new pop-up window will open. Enter the credit card details and click the Save and Continue button.
- Once the new card has been entered/selected, click the Save Changes button.
The credit/debit card can now be used to submit payment and for future purchases.
Article is closed for comments.